Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My thoughts..

God damn did the Bills get the piss kicked out of them this past week. It was painful to watch, and it lead me to figure a few things out.

  • I don't particularly love our coaching staff
  • The defense sucks.. that 3rd and goal from like the 24 and Grossman through a TD, unacceptable.
  • Mcgahee would be a top 5 back if he got more catches and better run blocking. Although what running back wouldn't argue that.
  • Clements and McGee aren't scaring anyone.
  • Losman is still growing
Although hein sight is 20/20 at the time it happened I strongly disagreed with taking a shot at the end zone on that 2nd and 1 play in the Bears territory on the first drive. Who knows when/if we'll be back in that position again.. pound it 3 times and get the first. Instead incomplete, of course no gain on 3rd and short, penalty FAKE PUNT, game pretty much over.


Although it is Football season, I'll mention the Sabres. They are 3-0 perhaps on their way to 82-0. Doubtful but they appear to be a major player this year and I see no sophomore slump in their future. Also, even though they took one of his goals away, Jason Pominville looks like a baller and could score 30+ goals this season. Oh yea, and Daniel Briere, ONLY 3 points through 3 games. Does anyone else think 82 points isn't worth $5 million???

One last note, I'll be in Detroit this weekend definitely seeing the the Bills Lions game, but perhaps if luck happens upon me Sabres Red wings AND Tigers A's Saturday.

Sunday's preview to come..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home