Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Electioneering

To quote Radiohead..
I will stop
I will stop at nothing
Say the right things
When electioneering
I trust I can rely on your vote

Man this politics shit is pissing me off. We were duped into going to Iraq, even the Democrats support the war. Our president has the worst approval rating ever. The candidates never tell you what their stance is just that their opponent did some hooker in the red light district 15 years ago. Throw me a bone here.. How are you going to protect the United States and our jobs from competition from China, when is the Bush Administration going to be investigated for their crimes? How about social security(even though there wont be enough for me in 45 years when i retire)? How about rebuilding the infrastructure of old decaying cities, urban plight, education problems for our youth?

Why has terrorism become the only issue in every election? We were attacked once, allegedly by terrorists with no connection to anyone or no help from anyone else. It happens in every other country and they dont have idiots singing about putting boots in arab's asses.

Some one just speak honestly, represent your district and their ideals, and quitting with the behind closed doors, we're better than you, voting for our own raises, and oh yea boo TERRPORISTS!! Re-elect me.

This two party system isn't working, the electoral college makes me sick, but hey.. if you keep the Bills in Buffalo I'll be happy.

Left wing, right wing, tastes the same to me.

Lets all get some deep fried chicken yummmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home