Saturday, December 16, 2006

Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills week 15

Can't wait to get to the stadium tomorrow and see 4,000 empty seats up at the corners. I really hope this is pay back for the Donahoe years because without consistent sell outs the Bills are of 0 value to the NFL. This whole topic makes me sick to my stomach so I'm just going to hope the Bills continue to win and increase their ticket sales in the off season and Ralph calms down with his Anti-NFL tirade he has been on for 2 years or at least hires some competent PR people.

Joey Heisman? Sam Morris? These players shouldn't be able to beat the Bills at home. However, the NFL is crazy. The Jets own us in Buffalo and the Bills own them in New Jersey both fielding similar teams for both games. The one major difference is Jason Peters. I am starting to think this guy is a beast, a true beast. The solidification of this offensive line via Peters is the best news to Bills fans in 7+ years.

Clements is in a contract year which leads me to believe he is going to be balling from here on out as he has done for the past 6-8 weeks. He knows Chambers has big games against the Bills. He knows he gets torched by him. But if Schobel continues to play like a different Aaron Schobel like he did last week, I dont see 'Joey' getting enough time to get the ball to his undersized extremely skilled WR.

Can Willis put back to back stellar performances together for the first time since 2004? To keep Jason Taylor from destroying Losman on every play the Bills need to develop the running game early to keep Taylor on his toes and eventually open up the long ball to Evans. I can't wait to see that pump fake and go again, because last week it was done to perfection.

I'm still a bit hungover so I'm gonna keep it short. Make 'Joey' force the ball and win the game with his arm, limit the turnovers and this game could get ugly. The propensity to turn the ball over Losman showed earlier in the season appears to be non-existent recently, but with 8+ fumbles forced by Taylor I am still weary of him coming around the end and ripping the ball from JP.

Look for the POPE JP L sign in section 200 where I'll be
Bills 27 Marine Mammals 13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home