Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Buffalo Bills 7-8

After two days of eating this loss I really don't feel any better. The major coaching errors, the brutal run defense, etc. The Jets winning helps a little bit but not much. How do you not kick it there. If the season is going down I'd rather it go on a missed field goal than on a bad 4th and 5 play. I have no idea what was goin on in Jauron's head on that final 3-4 plays. We were ill prepared, we didn't think a head, we had no clue what to do.
Writing this is even making me sick, this loss will stick with me for a while. I am no doubt renewing my season tickets but I have no expectations for next year. That is one of the most disheartening things about this game. All of the good will and hope the coaching staff and team were building up over the past 6 weeks is lost. Jauron so far can't win the biggest game, the last game, excell in the so called clutch important spot.

  • i hate royal, get rid of him
  • we need to run the ball more with mcgahee
  • our linebackers blow
  • losman is looking decent enough
  • the nfl is making me sick
I'll leave on a possitive note because that is the only thing we can cling to. A smart person like Jauron, maybe he will learn from his mistakes. He isn't from Buffalo, apparently he hasn't experienced all of the stuff in Buffalo that you need to to win and excell in the Ralph. SO hey, maybe now he knows, no one can win in their first year in this league or consistently. (well except that piece of crap roethlesburger)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home